Exercise overview by Mekdar.com
الرياضة ... مع مقدار


Exercise - الرياضة


Physical Exercise alone can't be successful in achieving and maintaining weight loss, Physical exercise should accompany a good diet regimen to achieve best rests.
 

The best estimates in Athletes, is that Physical Exercise contributes to only 30% of Metabolic rate, While the Basal Metabolic Rate contributes to the Remaining 70%.

Best wishes for health and wellness
 

Dr. Waleed Foad
Physician Nutrition Specialist
Founder of Mekdar, LLC
www.mekdar.com
MSc.Public Health in Nutrition.
MBBS, Alexandria University, Egypt

 

Email: wfoad@mekdar.com
Facebook: Mekdar.diet
Instagram: mekdar_diet
Twitter: Mekdar_Diet

Waleed Foad

Dr. Waleed Foad

Physician Nutrition Consultant, For 15+ years

Master degree in Public Health, Majoring: Nutrition


Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)


Alexandria University, Egypt.

Posted on
01 Dec 2019
by:
Walaa Foula

Dr. Walaa Foula

Physician Nutrition Consultant, For 17+ years

Doctorate degree in Public Health, Majoring: Nutrition


Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)


Alexandria University, Egypt.

Posted on
01 Dec 2019
by:
Mostly Viewed
blog-img

Sugary Beverages

The SINGLE LARGEST Driver of the Obesity Epidemic

View More
09 Nov 2019
blog-img

Dietary Change 6

Small Change = Better Weight When you cook healthy food, make more meals for next days.

View More
16 Feb 2020
blog-img

Mekdar Services

Mekdar Application is a Time Limited Service

View More
18 Feb 2021
Comments and Shares






TESTIMONIALS